SGS – solar system with ITE
SGS solar system with ITE is installed in combination with an ITE storage tank with integrated heat exchanger. The collectors are connected to the heat exchanger and the available heat is transferred to the tank. If the temperature of the water in the SGS differs more than 5 degrees from the water in the ITE, the heat transfer from the ITE to the SGS starts up. If necessary, the SGS heats the water to draw-off temperature.
- Fully room-sealed condensing high efficiency gas-solar water heater
- Automatic gas/air premix burning system including burner modulation
- Delivered with low-maintenance inert anodes
- Efficiency 97% (gross)
- NOx emission ≤ 30 ppm (dry – air free) – NOx class 5
- Whisper quiet operation (<45 dB(A) on 2 m distance from duct)
- Suitable in combination with ITE indirect water heaters up to 1024 litres
- For larger applications A.O. Smith developed the IT storage tanks up to 3000 litres
- Varying water temperature setting from 40°C to 80°C with use of week timer
- Extra solar contribution possible up to 40% compared to standard solar systems
- Maximum solar contribution through fully integrated intelligent solar controller, heat comfort guaranteed
- One control and display unit for the complete installation, easy fault diagnosis and computer controlled digital week timer and programmable for legionella purge cycle
- BMS interface for easy connection to a building management system, learn more…
- The SGS is suitable for combining hot water and heating, learn more...
SGS – solar system with ITE
Below you will find a download to Autocad drawings per unit.
Below you will find a download to the REVIT drawings (RFA) and the Open Source drawings (IFC) per unit.
Below you can download our CE certificates or other certificates and/or declarations that may apply to the product.
Below you can download the energy label of each water heater. This label shows the efficiency per device.
Please find below flue parts information per unit. Each document contains all necessary information on configuration, parts and assembly.
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Please find below all information on the parts and accessories that are available for each water heater.
Here you can download the product cards per device.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
|Capacity Profile||Energy efficiency class||Energy efficiency|
Anyone who makes vital high-end equipment and considers user comfort a top priority must be able to guarantee and support the flawless operation of its products. Customer satisfaction throughout the life of the product. AO Smith offers an adequate service package: sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
You can always contact our Sales Engineers, they are happy to help you with this.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
The UK government provides different kinds of incentives for sustainability. Those rewards are given to both home owners and businesses.
Click here for more informations.
Recover your investment quickly with a high-efficiency water heater. Know how here
Vind hier de documenten over rookgasafvoer.