BFC Cyclone is a fully room-sealed condensing high-efficiency water heater (97% gross). Flexible flue options allow this water heater to be placed almost anywhere. This water heater is fitted with an automatic gas/air premix burning system including burner modulation. BFC Cyclone is standard delivered with low-maintenance powered anodes.
- Whisper quiet operation (<45 dB(A) at 2m distance from duct)
- Varying water temperature setting from 40°C to 80°C with use of week timer
- Flexible flue options (maximum length 100m) allow installations to be placed almost anywhere
- Easy fault diagnosis and computer controlled digital week timer
- Programmable for legionella purge cycle
- Voltage-free contact for general fault indication to BMS
- Automatic gas/air coupled premix combustion system incl. burner modulation
- Maximum working pressure up to 8 bar
- Possibility of heating (central heating) with Theta Dual Service
- Including Y-piece
- Equipped with low-maintenance inert anodes as standard
- High efficiency storage water heater
- Very complete control with several options: week timer, legionella prevention program, easy fault diagnosis and computer controlled digital week timer
- NOx emissions ≤ 30 ppm (dry-air-free) – NOx class 5
Below you will find a download to Autocad drawings per unit.
Below you will find a download to the REVIT drawings (RFA) and the Open Source drawings (IFC) per unit.
Below you can download our CE certificates or other certificates and/or declarations that may apply to the product.
Below you can download the energy label of each water heater. This label shows the efficiency per device.
Please find below flue parts information per unit. Each document contains all necessary information on configuration, parts and assembly.
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Please find below all information on the parts and accessories that are available for each water heater.
Here you can download the product cards per device.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
|BFC||Capacity Profile||Energy efficiency class||Energy efficiency|
Anyone who makes vital high-end equipment and considers user comfort a top priority must be able to guarantee and support the flawless operation of its products. Customer satisfaction throughout the life of the product. AO Smith offers an adequate service package: sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
You can always contact our Sales Engineers, they are happy to help you with this.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
The UK government provides different kinds of incentives for sustainability. Those rewards are given to both home owners and businesses.
Click here for more informations.
Recover your investment quickly with a high-efficiency water heater. Know how here
Vind hier de documenten over rookgasafvoer.